Given an integer N, the task is to find the sum of interior angles of an N-sided polygon. A plane figure having a minimum of three sides and angles is called a polygon.
Input: N = 3
3-sided polygon is a triangle and the sum
of the interior angles of a triangle is 180.
Input: N = 6
Approach: The sum of internal angles of a polygon with N sides is given by (N – 2) * 180
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Find all angles of a given triangle
- Find all angles of a triangle in 3D
- Program to find the angles of a quadrilateral
- Check whether Quadrilateral is valid or not if angles are given
- Check whether the triangle is valid or not if angles are given
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle
- Check if a triangle of positive area is possible with the given angles
- Program to find smallest difference of angles of two parts of a given circle
- Rotate a polygon by given degrees in p5.js
- Apothem of a n-sided regular polygon
- Check if it is possible to create a polygon with given n sides
- Minimum area of a Polygon with three points given
- Area of a polygon with given n ordered vertices
- Minimum Cost Polygon Triangulation
- Check if it is possible to create a polygon with a given angle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.