Given a binary tree and two nodes of that binary tree. Find the sum of all nodes with odd values in the path connecting the two given nodes.
For Example: In the above binary tree, sum of all odd nodes in the path between the nodes
Approach : The idea is to first find the path between the two given nodes of the binary tree using the concept as discussed in: Print path between any two nodes.
Once, we have the path between the two given nodes, calculate sum of all the odd valued nodes in that path and print it.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity : O(n)
Auxiliary Space : O(n)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Minimum and maximum node that lies in the path connecting two nodes in a Binary Tree
- Find triplet such that number of nodes connecting these triplets is maximum
- Largest component size in a graph formed by connecting non-co-prime nodes
- Diameters for each node of Tree after connecting it with given disconnected component
- Print the path common to the two paths from the root to the two given nodes
- Print odd positioned nodes of odd levels in level order of the given binary tree
- Remove all nodes which don't lie in any path with sum>= k
- Sum of nodes in the path from root to N-th node in given Tree
- Shortest path between two nodes in array like representation of binary tree
- XOR of path between any two nodes in a Binary Tree
- Print path between any two nodes in a Binary Tree
- Queries to check if the path between two nodes in a tree is a palindrome
- Check if two nodes are on same path in a tree | Set 2
- Maximum weighted edge in path between two nodes in an N-ary tree using binary lifting
- Minimum Cost of Simple Path between two nodes in a Directed and Weighted Graph
- Print path between any two nodes in a Binary Tree | Set 2
- Count of all prime weight nodes between given nodes in the given Tree
- Print levels with odd number of nodes and even number of nodes
- Count the nodes in the given tree whose sum of digits of weight is odd
- Print path from root to all nodes in a Complete Binary Tree
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.