Given a doubly linked list containing N nodes and given a number K. The task is to find the sum of all such nodes which are divisible by K.
Input: List = 15 <=> 16 <=> 10 <=> 9 <=> 6 <=> 7 <=> 17 K = 3 Output: Sum = 30 Input: List = 5 <=> 3 <=> 6 <=> 8 <=> 4 <=> 1 <=> 2 <=> 9 K = 2 Output: Sum = 20
Approach: The idea is to traverse the doubly linked list and check the nodes one by one. If a node’s value is divisible by K then add that node value to otherwise continue this process while the end of the list is not reached.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Sum = 30
Time Complexity: O(N)
- Product of all nodes in a doubly linked list divisible by a given number K
- Delete all nodes from the doubly linked list which are divisible by K
- Rotate Doubly linked list by N nodes
- Delete all the even nodes from a Doubly Linked List
- Delete all the nodes from a doubly linked list that are smaller than a given value
- Delete all the nodes from the doubly linked list that are greater than a given value
- Delete all Prime Nodes from a Doubly Linked List
- Product of all prime nodes in a Doubly Linked List
- Replace even nodes of a doubly linked list with the elements of array
- Sum and Product of the nodes of a Singly Linked List which are divisible by K
- Sum and Product of the nodes of a Circular Singly Linked List which are divisible by K
- Number of connected components in a doubly linked list
- Large number arithmetic using doubly linked list
- Delete all the nodes from the list which are divisible by any given number K
- Difference between Singly linked list and Doubly linked list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.