Given two integers L and R, the task is to find the sum of all even numbers in range L and R.
Input: L = 2, R = 5 Output: 6 2 + 4 = 6 Input: L = 3, R = 8 Output: 18
Method-1: Iterate from L to R and sum all the even numbers in that range.
- Find the sum of all even numbers up to R i.e. No. of even numbers up to R will be R/2.
- Find the sum of all even numbers up to L-1 i.e. No. of even numbers up to L-1 will be (L-1)/2.
- Then subtract sumUptoL from sumuptoR.
Sum of all even numbers up to any N will be:
R*(R+1) where R = N/2
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Sum of Natural numbers from L to R is 6
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Count of all even numbers in the range [L, R] whose sum of digits is divisible by 3
- Sum of all even factors of numbers in the range [l, r]
- Count numbers in given range such that sum of even digits is greater than sum of odd digits
- Sum of elements in range L-R where first half and second half is filled with odd and even numbers
- Count of integers in a range which have even number of odd digits and odd number of even digits
- Count Numbers in Range with difference between Sum of digits at even and odd positions as Prime
- Number of ways to obtain each numbers in range [1, b+c] by adding any two numbers in range [a, b] and [b, c]
- Check whether XOR of all numbers in a given range is even or odd
- Sum of range in a series of first odd then even natural numbers
- Count of permutations such that sum of K numbers from given range is even
- Count of N-digit Numbers having Sum of even and odd positioned digits divisible by given numbers
- Print all n-digit numbers with absolute difference between sum of even and odd digits is 1
- Numbers in range [L, R] such that the count of their divisors is both even and prime
- Count Odd and Even numbers in a range from L to R
- Average of even numbers till a given even number
- Rearrange array such that all even-indexed elements in the Array is even
- Sum and Product of all even digit sum Nodes of a Singly Linked List
- Sum of all odd natural numbers in range L and R
- Count ways to express even number ‘n’ as sum of even integers
- Generate an array of given size with equal count and sum of odd and even numbers