We generally iterate through the list for addition of integers in a range, but ava.util.stream.Stream has sum() method when used with filter() gives the required result easily.
The above task can be easily performed using sum() method with filter() method
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Stream filter() in Java with examples
- Java Program to Find Maximum Odd Number in Array Using Stream and Filter
- Character Stream Vs Byte Stream in Java
- Difference between Stream.of() and Arrays.stream() method in Java
- foreach() loop vs Stream foreach() vs Parallel Stream foreach()
- Program to Convert List to Stream in Java
- Initialize a list in a single line with a specified value using Java Stream
- Java Stream | Collectors toCollection() in Java
- IntStream filter() in Java with examples
- DoubleStream filter() in Java with examples
- LongStream filter() in Java with examples
- Optional filter() method in Java with examples
- Bloom Filter in Java with Examples
- Stream In Java
- java.util.stream.IntStream/LongStream | Search an element
- stream.limit() method in Java
- Stream skip() method in Java with examples
- Stream.reduce() in Java with examples
- Stream.concat() in Java
- Stream.distinct() in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.