Given a binary tree containing n nodes. The problem is to get the sum of all the leaf nodes which are at minimum level in the binary tree.
Input : 1 / \ 2 3 / \ / \ 4 5 6 7 / \ 8 9 Output : 11 Leaf nodes 4 and 7 are at minimum level. Their sum = (4 + 7) = 11.
Approach: Perform iterative level order traversal using queue and find the first level containing a leaf node. Sum up all the leaf nodes at this level and then stop performing the traversal further.
Sum = 11
Time Complexity: O(n).
Auxiliary Space: O(n).
- Print Leaf Nodes at a given Level
- Difference between sums of odd level and even level nodes of a Binary Tree
- Connect Nodes at same Level (Level Order Traversal)
- Find depth of the deepest odd level leaf node
- Delete leaf nodes with value as x
- Delete leaf nodes with value k
- Sum of all leaf nodes of binary tree
- Print all leaf nodes of an n-ary tree using DFS
- Print all nodes that are at distance k from a leaf node
- Product of all leaf nodes of binary tree
- Count Non-Leaf nodes in a Binary Tree
- Determine the count of Leaf nodes in an N-ary tree
- Print all leaf nodes of a binary tree from right to left
- Remove nodes on root to leaf paths of length < K
- Pairwise Swap leaf nodes in a binary tree
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.