Given a string str containing only lowercase English alphabets, the task is to find the sum and product of all the prime frequencies of the characters in str.
Input: str = “geeksforgeeks”
Output: 6, 8
Only characters ‘g’, ‘k’ and ‘s’ have prime frequencies i.e. 2 + 2 + 2 = 6 and 2 * 2* 2 = 8
Character frequency g 2 e 4 k 2 s 2 f 1 o 1 r 1
Input: str = “algorithms”
Output: 0, 0
- Traverse the string and store the frequencies of all the characters in a hash table.
- Find the frequencies which are prime using Sieve Of Eratosthenes.
- Calculate the sum and product of all of these prime frequencies and finally print the sum and product.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Sum = 6 Product = 8
- XOR of Prime Frequencies of Characters in a String
- Check whether the frequencies of all the characters in a string are prime or not
- Remove characters from given string whose frequencies are a Prime Number
- Print characters having prime frequencies in order of occurrence
- Character whose frequency is equal to the sum of frequencies of other characters of the given string
- Binary string with given frequencies of sums of consecutive pairs of characters
- Python | Check if frequencies of all characters of a string are different
- Minimize Cost to sort a String in Increasing Order of Frequencies of Characters
- Generate a Number in Decreasing order of Frequencies of characters of a given String
- Print characters and their frequencies in order of occurrence using a LinkedHashMap in Java
- Print characters and their frequencies in order of occurrence using Binary Tree
- Print characters and their frequencies in order of occurrence
- Numbers with prime frequencies greater than or equal to k
- Array elements with prime frequencies
- Print characters having odd frequencies in order of occurrence
- Print characters having even frequencies in order of occurrence
- Queries for frequencies of characters in substrings
- Absolute difference between the Product of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array
- Smallest pair of indices with product of subarray co-prime with product of the subarray on the left or right
- Generate a string with maximum possible alphabets with odd frequencies
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.