Recently i was interviewed for the position of Software Engineer(Fresher) in Bangalore.
In the first round there was some aptitude questions and one coding paper in which we have to write 2 Programs.
The Coding part was as follows:
a) Write a program to reverse a linked list and make another list when node value is less than or equal to 2.
i/p: 6->5->4->3->2->1 o/p: 3->4->5->6 1->2
b) Write All the operations of Doubly Linked List Using only Single Pointer.
c) I don’t remember but it was from Matrix.
After the first round very few have been called to get a face to face interview and i was one from
a) Introduce yourself.
b) Explain Object Oriented Concepts in detail.
c) What is the difference b/w Pass by Value and Pass by Reference.
d) What is Inline Function why we use it.
e) Explain Normalization.
f) What is Friend Class.
g) Some questions from Unix(which i don’t know).
h) Write a program to reverse a Linked List in size of 3.
After that interviewer asked me again about Unix which i don’t know very well. And told me that we’re hiring for Unix profile.then he asked me some more questions and asked me to wait for the result, unfortunately i didn’t clear the round.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Subex Interview Experience
- Subex Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)