Round 1: Online test consisting of 2 coding problems and MCQ on C++ and data structure and some aptitude questions
Round 2: Since they are hiring for java and c++ developers.. I said am good in c++..then she started to ask questions on c++..she started with oops concepts and she asked mainly on polymorphism(run time and compile time) and virtual function, abstraction, pure virtual function, copy constructor, some application-level SQL questions and some queries and she started to ask questions on data structures such as left queue BST and print the longest path in the tree and given an array of elements and tell me to sort the array in space complexity of o(1) and finally one logical puzzle .
Round 3: It is technical and hr round the interviewer given one code and asked me what is the output it is based on function overriding and asked some my sql queries top 3 employee from the employee table and asked about diamond problem and differences between overloading and overriding and ask me to how to find time taken to run the sql queries and on threading and some hr questions.
- Subex Interview Experience
- Subex Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.