The c/c++ library strxfrm() transform the characters of source string into current locale and place them in destination string.
For that LC_COLLATE category is used which is defined in locale.h . strxfrm() function performs transformation in such a way that result of strcmp on two strings is the same as result of strcoll on two original strings.
size_t strxfrm(char *str1, const char *str2, size_t num); parameters: str1 :is the string which receives num characters of transformed string. str2 : is the string which is to be transformed num :is the maximum number of characters which to be copied into str1.
Input : 'geeksforgeeks' Output : 13
Length of string geeksforgeeks is: 13
Example 2 :
Input : 'hello geeksforgeeks' Output : 20 // in this example it count space also
Length of string hello geeksforgeeks is: 20
Example 3 :
19 Hell Hello geeksforgeeks
This article is contributed by Shivani Baghel . If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Difference between Virtual function and Pure virtual function in C++
- cin get() in C++ with Examples
- Difference between Increment and Decrement Operators
- Map of Vectors in C++ STL with Examples
- Problem in comparing Floating point numbers and how to compare them correctly?
- exit(0) vs exit(1) in C/C++ with Examples
- C++ program to print all Even and Odd numbers from 1 to N
- Reverse the content of a file and store it in another
- Minimum cells to be flipped to get a 2*2 submatrix with equal elements
- Nested Loops in C++ with Examples
- _Find_first() function in C++ bitset with Examples
- _Find_next() function in C++ bitset with Examples
- Left-Right traversal of all the levels of N-ary tree
- Difference between Iterators and Pointers in C/C++ with Examples