The c/c++ library strxfrm() transform the characters of source string into current locale and place them in destination string.
For that LC_COLLATE category is used which is defined in locale.h . strxfrm() function performs transformation in such a way that result of strcmp on two strings is the same as result of strcoll on two original strings.
size_t strxfrm(char *str1, const char *str2, size_t num); parameters: str1 :is the string which receives num characters of transformed string. str2 : is the string which is to be transformed num :is the maximum number of characters which to be copied into str1.
Input : 'geeksforgeeks' Output : 13
Length of string geeksforgeeks is: 13
Example 2 :
Input : 'hello geeksforgeeks' Output : 20 // in this example it count space also
Length of string hello geeksforgeeks is: 20
Example 3 :
19 Hell Hello geeksforgeeks
This article is contributed by Shivani Baghel . If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Rearrange characters in a string such that no two adjacent are same using hashing
- Remove duplicate elements in an Array using STL in C++
- r-Nearest neighbors
- Increment (++) and Decrement (--) operator overloading in C++
- std::uniform_int_distribution max() method in C++ with examples
- boost::algorithm::clamp() in C++ library
- std::uniform_real_distribution max() method in C++ with Examples
- std::uniform_real_distribution reset() method in C++ with Examples
- std::uniform_real_distribution a() method in C++ with Examples
- std::uniform_int_distribution min() method in C++ with examples
- std::uniform_real_distribution b() method in C++ with Examples
- std::uniform_int_distribution b() method in C++ with examples
- std::uniform_int_distribution reset() method in C++ with examples
- std::uniform_real_ distribution class in C++ with Examples