char *strrev(char *str);
- str: The given string which is needed to be reversed.
Returns: This function returns the string after reversing the given string.
Note: This is a non-standard function that works only with older versions of Microsoft C.
Below programs illustrate the strrev() function in C:
The given string is =geeksforgeeks After reversing string is =skeegrofskeeg
The given string is = 123456789 After reversing string is = 987654321
- How to call function within function in C or C++
- Write a one line C function to round floating point numbers
- Does C support function overloading?
- How can I return multiple values from a function?
- What is the purpose of a function prototype?
- How to declare a pointer to a function?
- C function to Swap strings
- Can we call an undeclared function in C++?
- What is evaluation order of function parameters in C?
- Can we use function on left side of an expression in C and C++?
- Function Pointer in C
- Importance of function prototype in C
- What happens when a function is called before its declaration in C?
- Default arguments and virtual function
- Function overloading and const keyword
- How to measure time taken by a function in C?
- Comparator function of qsort() in C
- Can we access private data members of a class without using a member or a friend function?
- Print substring of a given string without using any string function and loop in C
- How to print range of basic data types without any library function and constant in C?