This method is used to converts the value of this instance to a String. A new String object is created and initialized to get the character sequence from this StringBuilder object and then String is returned by ToString(). Subsequent changes to this sequence contained by Object do not affect the contents of the String.
Syntax: public override string ToString ();
Return Value: This method returns the String representing the data contained by StringBuilder Object.
Below programs illustrate the StringBuilder.ToString() method:
String contains = GeeksForGeeks
String contains = GeeksforGeeks Contribute
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- Extension Method in C#
- C# | Method Overloading
- C# | StartsWith() Method
- C# | ToLower() Method
- C# | Uri.IsHexEncoding() Method
- Anonymous Method in C#
- DateTimeOffset.Add() Method in C#
- DateTime.Add() Method in C#
- C# | Math.Abs() Method | Set - 1
- C# | Math.Abs() Method | Set - 2
- C# | Math.Exp() Method
- C# | Math.Log() Method
- C# | Method Parameters
- C# | Copy() Method
- C# | ToUpper() Method
- C# | SortedDictionary.Add() Method
- C# | CompareOrdinal() Method
- Stack.Contains() Method in C#
- C# | Math.Pow() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.