StringBuilder.CopyTo Method in C#
This method is used to copy the characters from a specified segment of this instance to a specified segment of a destination Char array.
public void CopyTo (int sourceIndex, char destination, int destinationIndex, int count);
- sourceIndex: It is the starting position in this instance where characters will be copied from. The index is zero-based.
- destination: It is the array where characters will be copied.
- destinationIndex: It is the starting position in destination where characters will be copied. The index is zero-based.
- count: It is the number of characters to be copied.
- ArgumentNullException: If the destination is null.
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException: If the sourceIndex, destinationIndex, or count, is less than zero or the sourceIndex is greater than the length of this instance.
- ArgumentException: If the sourceIndex + count is greater than the length of this instance or the destinationIndex + count is greater than the length of destination.
The Copied String in dest Variable is: For
String Copied in dest is: Hello Geeks