Given two strings a and b, form a new string of length l, from these strings by combining the prefix of string a and suffix of string b.
Input : string a = remuneration string b = acquiesce length of pre/suffix(l) = 5 Output :remuniesce Input : adulation obstreperous 6 Output :adulatperous
1. Get first l letters from string a, and last l letters from string b.
2. Combine both results, and this will be resultant string.
- Return maximum occurring character in an input string
- Print all the duplicates in the input string
- Remove characters from the first string which are present in the second string
- Remove duplicates from a given string
- A Program to check if strings are rotations of each other or not
- Print reverse of a string using recursion
- Write a program to print all permutations of a given string
- Divide a string in N equal parts
- Given a string, find its first non-repeating character
- Write a program to reverse an array or string
- Reverse words in a given string
- Find the smallest window in a string containing all characters of another string
- Check whether two strings are anagram of each other
- Print all interleavings of given two strings
- Interleaving of two given strings with no common characters
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.