Given two strings a and b, form a new string of length l, from these strings by combining the prefix of string a and suffix of string b.
Input : string a = remuneration string b = acquiesce length of pre/suffix(l) = 5 Output :remuniesce Input : adulation obstreperous 6 Output :adulatperous
1. Get first l letters from string a, and last l letters from string b.
2. Combine both results, and this will be resultant string.
- Find the longest sub-string which is prefix, suffix and also present inside the string
- Print the longest prefix of the given string which is also the suffix of the same string
- Check if suffix and prefix of a string are palindromes
- Strings from an array which are not prefix of any other string
- Sub-strings of a string that are prefix of the same string
- Longest prefix which is also suffix
- Find index i such that prefix of S1 and suffix of S2 till i form a palindrome when concatenated
- Longest string in an array which matches with prefix of the given string
- Check if a string is suffix of another
- Count of distinct substrings of a string using Suffix Array
- Count of distinct substrings of a string using Suffix Trie
- Meta Strings (Check if two strings can become same after a swap in one string)
- Maximum length prefix of one string that occurs as subsequence in another
- Given a string and an integer k, find the kth sub-string when all the sub-strings are sorted according to the given condition
- Number of sub-strings which are anagram of any sub-string of another string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.