Stream of(T… values) returns a sequential ordered stream whose elements are the specified values. A sequential stream work just like for-loop using a single core. On the other hand, a Parallel stream divide the provided task into many and run them in different threads, utilizing multiple cores of the computer.
static <T> Stream<T> of(T... values) Where, Stream is an interface and T is the type of stream elements. values represents the elements of the new stream and the function returns the new stream.
Example 1 : Stream of strings.
Geeks for Geeks
Example 2 : Stream of Integers.
5 7 9 12
Example 3 : Stream of Long primitives.
4 8 12 16 20
- Provider values() method in Java with Examples
- AbstractMap values() Method in Java with Examples
- DayOfWeek values() method in Java with Examples
- TimeUnit values() method in Java with Examples
- ConcurrentHashMap values() method in Java with Examples
- SortedMap values() method in Java with Examples
- Locale.FilteringMode values() method in Java with Examples
- Locale.Category values() method in Java with Examples
- Hashmap methods in Java with Examples | Set 2 (keySet(), values(), containsKey()..)
- Returning Multiple values in Java
- TreeMap values() Method in Java
- Default array values in Java
- EnumMap values() Method in Java
- HashMap values() Method in Java
- IdentityHashMap values() Method in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.