Remix IDE is generally used to compile and run Solidity smart contracts. Below are the steps for the compilation, execution, and debugging of the smart contract.
Step 1: Open Remix IDE on any of your browsers, select on the New File and click on Solidity to choose the environment.
Step 2: Write the Smart contract in the code section, and click the Compile button under the Compiler window to compile the contract.
Step 3: To execute the code, click on the Deploy button under Deploy and Run Transactions window.
Step 4: After deploying the code click on the method calls under the drop-down of deployed contracts to run the program, and for output, check to click on the drop-down on the console.
Step 5: For debugging click on the Debug button corresponding to the method call in the console. Here you can check each function call and variable assignments.
- Creating a Smart Contract that Returns Address and Balance of Owner using Solidity
- What is Smart Contract in Solidity?
- How to use MetaMask to Deploy a Smart contract in Solidity (Blockchain)?
- What is Escrow Smart Contract?
- What is Wallet Smart Contract?
- Smart Contract to Store Employee Details
- Solidity - Abstract Contract
- Random Number Generator in Solidity using keccak256
- Blockchain | Smart Contracts
- Solidity - Types
- Solidity - Functions
- What are Events in Solidity?
- Solidity - Inheritance
- Solidity - Polymorphism
- Solidity - View and Pure Functions
- Solidity - Encapsulation
- How to Install Solidity in Windows?
- Solidity - While, Do-While, and For Loop
- Solidity - Break and Continue Statements
- Solidity - Variables