Returns true if pred returns false for all the elements in the range [first, last] or if the range is empty, and false otherwise.
Template : bool none_of(InputIterator first, InputIterator last, UnaryPredicate pred); first, last Input iterators to the initial and final positions in a sequence. The range used is [first, last], which contains all the elements between first and last, including the element pointed by first but not the element pointed by last. pred Unary function that accepts an element in the range as argument and returns a value convertible to bool. The value returned indicates whether the element fulfills the condition checked by this function. The function shall not modify its argument. This can either be a function pointer or a function object. Return type : true if pred returns false for all the elements in the range [first, last] or if the range is empty, and false otherwise.
Array contains : 2 4 6 8 12 0 No negative elements in the range.
Practical Application :
std :: none_of function returns true if certain condition returns false for all the elements in the range [first, last] or if the range is empty, and false otherwise.
1. Check if array contains all even number or odd or both.
Array contains : 2 4 6 8 12 0 24 32 Array contains even number only
2. To check whether array contains all prime number or not.
Array contains : 4 6 8 12 0 All numbers are composite.
This article is contributed by Sachin Bisht. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Difference between Private and Protected in C++ with Example
- Difference between Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Difference between Single and Multiple Inheritance in C++
- Difference between Abstraction and Encapsulation in C++
- return statement in C/C++ with Examples
- How to implement our own Vector Class in C++?
- Web Programming in C++
- C++ Program to print an Array using Recursion
- Storage Classes in C++ with Examples
- fill_n() function in C++ STL with examples
- fill() function in C++ STL with examples
- How to erase an element from a vector using erase() and reverse_iterator?
- iomanip setbase() function in C++ with Examples
- iomanip setpricision() function in C++ with Examples
- iomanip setiosflags() function in C++ with Examples