Returns true if pred returns false for all the elements in the range [first, last] or if the range is empty, and false otherwise.
Template : bool none_of(InputIterator first, InputIterator last, UnaryPredicate pred); first, last Input iterators to the initial and final positions in a sequence. The range used is [first, last], which contains all the elements between first and last, including the element pointed by first but not the element pointed by last. pred Unary function that accepts an element in the range as argument and returns a value convertible to bool. The value returned indicates whether the element fulfills the condition checked by this function. The function shall not modify its argument. This can either be a function pointer or a function object. Return type : true if pred returns false for all the elements in the range [first, last] or if the range is empty, and false otherwise.
Array contains : 2 4 6 8 12 0 No negative elements in the range.
Practical Application :
std :: none_of function returns true if certain condition returns false for all the elements in the range [first, last] or if the range is empty, and false otherwise.
1. Check if array contains all even number or odd or both.
Array contains : 2 4 6 8 12 0 24 32 Array contains even number only
2. To check whether array contains all prime number or not.
Array contains : 4 6 8 12 0 All numbers are composite.
This article is contributed by Sachin Bisht. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- C++ program to compare two Strings using Operator Overloading
- not1 and not2 function templates in C++ STL with Examples
- Go vs C++
- Trie Data Structure using smart pointer and OOP in C++
- std::hash class in C++ STL
- History of C++
- What are Forward declarations in C++
- __builtin_inf() functions of GCC compiler
- Structures in C++
- Variables in C++
- Implementing Forward Iterator in BST
- Count substrings that contain all vowels | SET 2
- Machine Learning in C++
- How can we use Comma operator in place of curly braces?
- Optimally accommodate 0s and 1s from a Binary String into K buckets