Returns true if pred returns false for all the elements in the range [first, last] or if the range is empty, and false otherwise.
Template : bool none_of(InputIterator first, InputIterator last, UnaryPredicate pred); first, last Input iterators to the initial and final positions in a sequence. The range used is [first, last], which contains all the elements between first and last, including the element pointed by first but not the element pointed by last. pred Unary function that accepts an element in the range as argument and returns a value convertible to bool. The value returned indicates whether the element fulfills the condition checked by this function. The function shall not modify its argument. This can either be a function pointer or a function object. Return type : true if pred returns false for all the elements in the range [first, last] or if the range is empty, and false otherwise.
Array contains : 2 4 6 8 12 0 No negative elements in the range.
Practical Application :
std :: none_of function returns true if certain condition returns false for all the elements in the range [first, last] or if the range is empty, and false otherwise.
1. Check if array contains all even number or odd or both.
Array contains : 2 4 6 8 12 0 24 32 Array contains even number only
2. To check whether array contains all prime number or not.
Array contains : 4 6 8 12 0 All numbers are composite.
This article is contributed by Sachin Bisht. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Find the node whose sum with X has minimum set bits
- Salt and Pepper Noise removal using C++
- Dynamic Constructor in C++ with Examples
- C++ Stream Classes Structure
- OpenMP | Hello World program
- Odd Even Transposition Sort / Brick Sort using pthreads
- Chat application between two processes using signals and shared memory
- Intel Graphics Software Engineer Interview Experience
- OpenMP | Introduction with Installation Guide
- Equation of straight line passing through a given point which bisects it into two equal line segments
- Maximum absolute difference in an array
- Count the pairs of vowels in the given string
- Why overriding both the global new operator and the class-specific operator is not ambiguous?
- Print path from root to all nodes in a Complete Binary Tree
- Count the number of 1's and 0's in a binary array using STL in C++ ?