Returns a reference to the character at specified location pos. No bounds checking is performed. If pos > size(), the behavior is undefined.
reference operator (size_type pos); const_reference operator (size_type pos) const; Parameters : pos - position of the character to return Return value : Reference to the requested character Exceptions : No exception is thrown
string size = 3 Element : c
This article is contributed by Rohit Thapliyal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Count of distinct remainders when N is divided by all the numbers from the range [1, N]
- C++ | asm declaration
- Pointers and References in C++
- Strings in C++ and How to Create them?
- Enum Classes in C++ and Their Advantage over Enum DataType
- Deque vs Vector in C++ STL
- C++ Programming Basics
- Introduction to C++ Programming Language
- ios manipulators noshowpos() function in C++
- ios rdstate() function in C++ with Examples
- ios operator !() function in C++ with Examples
- ios operator() function in C++ with Examples
- ios clear() function in C++ with Examples
- ios good() function in C++ with Examples
- ios setstate() function in C++ with Examples