Finds the element in the given range of numbers. Returns an iterator to the first element in the range [first,last) that compares equal to val. If no such element is found, the function returns last.
Function Template :
InputIterator find (InputIterator first, InputIterator last, const T& val)
Input iterators to the initial and final positions in a sequence. The range
searched is [first,last), which contains all the elements between first and
last, including the element pointed by first but not the element pointed by last.
Value to be search in the range
Return Value :
An iterator to the first element in the range that compares equal to val.
If no elements match, the function returns last.
Input : 10 20 30 40 Output : Element found at position : 3 // Search for 30 Input : 8 5 9 2 7 1 3 10 Output : Element not found. // Search for 4
Original vector : 10 20 30 40 Element 30 found at position : 3
This article is contributed by Sachin Bisht. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Minimum cells to be flipped to get a 2*2 submatrix with equal elements
- Nested Loops in C++ with Examples
- _Find_first() function in C++ bitset with Examples
- _Find_next() function in C++ bitset with Examples
- Left-Right traversal of all the levels of N-ary tree
- Difference between Iterators and Pointers in C/C++ with Examples
- ostream::seekp(pos) method in C++ with Exmaples
- Default Methods in C++ with Examples
- C++ Tutorial
- Hello World Program : First program while learning Programming
- Difference between Argument and Parameter in C/C++ with Examples
- <cfloat> float.h in C/C++ with Examples
- C/C++ #include directive with Examples
- C/C++ if else statement with Examples
- C/C++ if statement with Examples