Star fractal printing using Turtle in Python
Prerequisite: Turtle Programming Basics
Fractals are objects that tend to have self-similar structures repeated a finite number of times. The objective of this article is to draw a star fractal where a star structure is drawn on each corner of the star and this process is repeated until the input size reduces to a value of 10. For achieving this star fractal pattern the turtle module is used.
- forward(value): It moves the turtle in forward direction.
- speed(value): It changes the speed of the turtle.
- penup(): Stop drawing.
- pendown(): Start drawing.
- left(value): It moves the turtle towards the left.
- Import turtle.
- Initialise the turtle.
- Change the background color.
- Make a function to draw a star.
- Call the above function recursively inside the for loop to make the entire start pattern.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.