Star fractal printing using Turtle in Python
Prerequisite: Turtle Programming Basics
Fractals are objects that tend to have self-similar structures repeated a finite number of times. The objective of this article is to draw a star fractal where a star structure is drawn on each corner of the star and this process is repeated until the input size reduces to a value of 10. For achieving this star fractal pattern the turtle module is used.
- forward(value): It moves the turtle in forward direction.
- speed(value): It changes the speed of the turtle.
- penup(): Stop drawing.
- pendown(): Start drawing.
- left(value): It moves the turtle towards the left.
- Import turtle.
- Initialise the turtle.
- Change the background color.
- Make a function to draw a star.
- Call the above function recursively inside the for loop to make the entire start pattern.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course