Below is the list of Questions asked in Standard Chartered 1st round of technical F2F interview for a java developer:
1. [1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1] -> What will be the suitable algorithms used to sort this array, Can we use threads here?
2. [1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1, 4, 3, 3, 3] -> What will be the suitable algorithms used to find the number with maximum occurrence in this array?
3. Difference between REST and SOAP.
4. Difference between PUT and POST.
5. Difference between Left JOIN and Right JOIN.
6. What are JOINS in SQL?
7. Why to choose JAVA for programming?
8. Which version of HTTP protocol you use?
Hope this helps in the preparation for the interview for Standard Chartered.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.