Below is the list of Questions asked in Standard Chartered 1st round of technical F2F interview for a java developer:
1. [1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1] -> What will be the suitable algorithms used to sort this array, Can we use threads here?
2. [1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1, 4, 3, 3, 3] -> What will be the suitable algorithms used to find the number with maximum occurrence in this array?
3. Difference between REST and SOAP.
4. Difference between PUT and POST.
5. Difference between Left JOIN and Right JOIN.
6. What are JOINS in SQL?
7. Why to choose JAVA for programming?
8. Which version of HTTP protocol you use?
Hope this helps in the preparation for the interview for Standard Chartered.
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- Samsung R & D Interview questions
- Twitter Interview Questions | Set 2
- Google Interview Questions
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 146
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 147
- Directi Interview Questions
- TCS Digital Interview Questions
- GE India Interview Questions
- AllState Interview Questions
- Facebook Interview Questions
- Accenture Interview Questions
- MetLife Interview Questions
- MakeMyTrip Interview Questions | Set 6
- PSTakeCare Interview Questions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.