Round 1 consists of written MCQs test (aptitude,UNIX, Technical(OOPS+C+JAVA+SQL)).Around 82 students gave this test out of which 34 got selected for the PIs.
- This does had negative marking .
Round 2 was personal interview round.
I was the last candidate for the day and interviewer was a very humble and polite person and he started asking me questions from my CV.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Function overloading in c++(First he asked me in which language i am comfortable and then asked this ques after i said c++)
- Sorting a Linked List
- Two SQL queries which consisted of JOINS and group by.
- About all types of keys in DBMS (super,composite,primary,candidate,unique).
Around 10 students got the offer and I was one of them.
- Know everything you have written on your CV thoroughly.
- Try to include your fav subjects in “Tell me about yourself question”.
- Just be confident.
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience (Intern)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- VMware Interview Experience | Internship(R & D)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 77 (For IDC Internship)
- Chegg Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for Internship
- Linkedin Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 333 (For Internship)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 7 (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 130 (Internship)
- Microsoft interview experience (Internship)
- Oyo Interview Experience(On Campus for FTE+Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.