Round 1: Technical Aptitude
Questions from Unix, Programming, SQL and Aptitude
Round 2: Personal Interview
Started with Tell me about Yourself.
Then technical Questions were asked from previous Projects done, Iterators in Java, SQL and its commands (DDL And DML), Indexing etc.
One Puzzle was asked in the end.
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-Intern
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
- Innovaccer Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- Dailyhunt Intern Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 51 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-Intern
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 318 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 6-Months Intern for SDE
- Arcesium Interview Experience 2018 (Intern)
- Salesforce Interview Experience | SDE Intern (On Campus)
- Sensen Networks Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 15 (For DevOps Intern)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 73 (On-Campus for IT SDE Intern)
- CISCO Project Intern Interview Experience
- Adobe Summer Intern Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE Intern (Off Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience- System Dev Intern
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.