int sprintf(char *str, const char *string,...);
sprintf stands for “String print”. Instead of printing on console, it store output on char buffer which are specified in sprintf
Sum of 10 and 20 is 30
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- What is the difference between printf, sprintf and fprintf?
- Check if a String contains Anagrams of length K which does not contain the character X
- Count of Palindromic Strings possible by swapping of a pair of Characters
- Most similar string
- Sort the Array of Strings on the basis of given substring range
- Rearrange a string according to the given indices
- Nearest smaller character to a character K from a Sorted Array
- Remove all occurrences of a character in a string | Recursive approach
- Remove first and last character of a string in Java
- Convert Snake Case string to Camel Case in Java
- Queries to count distinct Binary Strings of all lengths from N to M satisfying given properties
- Count of Binary Strings possible as per given conditions
- Remove the first and last occurrence of a given Character from a String
- C++ program to check whether a String is a Pangram or not