Round 1: So this was the first tech round . When i entered the room he asked me to tell me about myself so i started to tell him about me like my higher education, my extra curricular activities in school and then i told him about my competitive programming interests so he asked my codeforces and codechef profiles ..Then he began with the questions .
- First question was you are given n balls on the table and all the balls are rolling towards the one end of the table with velocities V1, V2, V3, V4……Vn and there is a bucket placed at that end. Distance of the ball with velocity V1 from the end of the table where bucket is placed is D1 similarly distance of ball with velocity V2 is D2 and so on.. Now it is given that when two balls collide both the balls merge into each other and move with velocity of the ball nearer to the bucket . So at last you have two tell the number of the balls which will fall into the bucket..
- Then he asked me are you familiar with red-black tree and to implement it
- Third question was to implement AVL tree.
- The last question was a graph question . You are given a graph with some edges directed and some undirected edges. you have to return true if you can make the undirected edges as directed such that there is no formation of cycle in whole graph otherwise return false.
Round 2: This was an HR round . She asked me about myself and about my interests and my hobbies.. Then she asked me about the company like in which field they are active who are their clients all that stuff ..
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 3 (On Campus for FTE)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 4 (For SDET)
- Sprinklr Internship Interview Experience
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | (On Campus for Internship)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience For Internship (On-Campus)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus at IIT Kanpur)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 5 (On campus - FTE for Product Engineer)
- Sprinklr On Campus Internship
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.