Round 1: First round was on HackerEarth consisting of MCQ’s (technical and aptitude both) with 2 coding questions.
- I don’t remember.
12 students were shortlisted and were called to their Gurgaon office.
- OOP related questions (inheritance, polymorphism).
- Data Structure basic questions like linked list, doubly linked list, BFS, DFS, Trees.
- Find the height of node using 2 queues afterwards 1 queue.
- Spiral matrix
- Sort the array consisting 0’s and 1’s (minimum complexity).
- Find the subset of array consisting k sum.
- Hashing (project related)
More Array related questions from geeksforgeeks.
- Database queries (second max), view in database, etc.
- Given a scenario of a customer placing order on ecommerce site, invoice is generated. How to validate the invoice? Test cases for invoice validation.
- Project related questions on networking.
- Basic questions of ER diagram and asked to design a simple ER diagram of a company.
So far experience of previous rounds was asked. It was a puzzle round.
- Angle between minute hand and hour hand.