Sprinklr Interview Experience for Product Engineer (On-Campus)
Education: IIT, Non-CSE branch
Round 1(Online Assessment): It consisted of 3 coding questions of difficulty – easy, medium, hard, and 10 MCQ’s.
I do not remember the questions exactly,
- Easy – Simple Greedy
- Medium – based on DFS
- Hard – based on digit DP.
I was able to solve 2 questions completely and 3rd with more than half the test cases. 17 students were shortlisted for interviews.
Round 2(Tech Round):
- Given an array increasing – decreasing – increasing and so on, how to sort the complete array. This problem boiled down to merge k sorted array.
- Find the left view and bottom view of a binary tree in a single traversal of the tree.
Round 3(Tech Round):
- Given a string s, find a number of ways to split the string such that each split part has a unique starting character.
- Find number of pairs (x, y) in an array such that x^y > y^x
- Design Chess.
Round 4(Tech Round):
- Find if the tree is a mirror tree or not.
- Variation of Knapsack
- Design URL service
- Easy probability question.
Round 5(HR Round): General question: why sprinklr, strengths, and weakness, etc.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.