Sprinklr Internship Interview Experience for Product Engineer
Sprinklr came to our college on Day1 (August 2021) for a Product Engineer Internship.
Round 1(Coding Round): It comprises of 3 coding Questions on HackerRank
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- One question was based on checking the given Graph is bipartite or not. The main catch was to figure out that it is a bipartite problem.
- In one question, you have to tell whether you can reach (x,y) from (0,0) given you can follow a specific sequence (For e.g., “LRUD” means the user can move in above order only left, Right, Up, Down, and so on).
- I can’t remember 3rd Question (The easiest one)
46 people Qualified for Round 2 out of 400 people who gave coding round. I solved 2.5 out of 3. Maybe the cutoff was in the range of 2-2.2 Questions
Round 2(Technical Interview- 40 mins): The interview introduced himself then asked me to give an introduction. Then we talked about common interests.
- Some Theoretical Question on ML (I wasn’t prepared for this since Sprinklr was SAAS Company).
- Asked about my projects and with some follow-up questions
- Asked me to code Longest common substring on google docs.
- A couple has two children, one of the children is a boy. What is the probability that the other child is also a boy?
- A couple of more probability questions as extensions of the above problem.
- Count the number of connected components in an undirected graph (with code on google doc).
- Given a string, Find the maximum length of substring s.t. it contains unique characters. (Can be solved using a map).
- Asked me that I have any Questions?
26 out of 46 moved to the next round.
Round 3(Technical Interview – 50 mins): It started with an Introduction from both sides.
- Asked Question on OS, Since OS course was not covered in my college at the moment. I told him, and he moved to the next question without any negative impact.
- Design an LRU Cache (with code). Discussed multiple methods and their pros and cons based on Order of cache Size and Time Complexity.
- Followed by another Coding Question.
- You are given a string ???? consisting of the characters 0, 1, and ?.
- Let’s call a string unstable if it consists of the characters 0 and 1 and any two adjacent characters are different (i.e., it has the form 010101… or 101010…).
- Let’s call a string beautiful if it consists of the characters 0, 1, and ?, and you can replace the characters? To 0 or 1 (for each character, the choice is independent), so the string becomes unstable.
- For example, the strings 0??10, 0, and ??? are beautiful, and the strings 00 and ?1??1 are not. Calculate the number of beautiful contiguous substrings of the string ????.
- I gave him 3 approaches with more efficient time on each approach.
16 People moved to Round4 out of 26:
Round 4(HR Round – 25 mins):
- Asked About myself, My skills, Strengths, About Recent Incidents based on many situations.
- Why Sprinklr? , What does Sprinklr do? , Why not any other Company? (She said some big MNCs names) and tons of HR Questions.
8 people got internships in the end.
Verdict – Selected
- Prepare everything whatever you wrote on your CV. and prepare some follow-up questions yourself.
- Practice Coding as much as you can. You won’t get shortlisted if you can’t perform well in Coding Round. Go through some standard Algos
- Think of interviewers as your colleague (If you got selected) so discuss with them and ask questions.