Splitting a PDF into many using Java
Program to split the PDF document into multiple PDFs. Below is the implementation for the same using JAVA. The prerequisite of this topic is that you have already installed apache library
- Load the PDF from the computer.
- Load the PDF using the class called PDDocument.
- Use load() function of PDdocument class to load the file.
- Run the Splitter Class to split PDF.
- Splitter is a class used to split PDF.
- Use Split() function of the splitter class to split the PDF.
- Using Iterator to count pages.
- Split the pages into many so that count the pages after the split() function, and use that to create a finite number of splits PDF.
- Save all the PDFs.
- Close the document.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Before the execution of the program:
After execution of the program:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java Foundation and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.