Grouper recipe is an extended toolset made using an existing
itertool as building blocks. It collects data into fixed-length chunks or blocks.
Existing Itertools Used:
izip_longest(*iterables[, fillvalue]) : Make an iterator that aggregates elements from each of the iterables. If the iterables are of uneven length, missing values are filled-in with fillvalue. Iteration continues until the longest iterable is exhausted.
- The extended tools offer the same high performance as the underlying toolset.
- The superior memory performance is kept by processing elements one at a time rather than bringing the whole iterable into memory all at once.
- Code volume is kept small by linking the tools together in a functional style which helps eliminate temporary variables.
- High speed is retained by preferring “vectorized” building blocks over the use of for-loops and generators which incur interpreter overhead.
Input : str = ABCDEFG, l = 3 Output : ABC DEF Gxx Explanation: Grouping characters of string in set of 3: ABC DEF Gxx. 'x' is added to the set which doesn't have 3 elements in it. Input : str = GEEKSFORGEEKS, l = 5 Output : GEEKS FORGE EKSxx
Below is the Python3 code :
ABC DEF Gxx
- Split array in three equal sum subarrays
- Python program to split and join a string
- Python String | split()
- Python | Split string into list of characters
- Python | Split string in groups of n consecutive characters
- Python | Split multiple characters from string
- Split a String into columns using regex in pandas DataFrame
- Split a list into two halves in Java
- Split a text column into two columns in Pandas DataFrame
- Concept Of Address Split in OS
- String slicing in Python to check if a string can become empty by recursive deletion
- String slicing in Python to rotate a string
- String Alignment in Python f-string
- Pad or fill a string by a variable in Python using f-string
- Python | Create a Pandas Dataframe from a dict of equal length lists
- Lexicographically smallest string whose hamming distance from given string is exactly K
- Check whether second string can be formed from characters of first string
- Convert an ArrayList of String to a String array in Java
- Check if a string contains a palindromic sub-string of even length
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.