Given two numbers N and K, the task is to split this number into K positive integers such that their sum is equal to N and none of these K integers is a multiple of K.
Input: N = 10, K = 3
Output: 1, 1, 8
Input: N = 18, K = 3
Output:1, 1, 16
To split N into K numbers, we need to approach the problem by the following steps:
- Check if N is divisible by K or not.
- If N is divisible by K, then N – K + 1 is not divisible by K. Hence, we can split N into N – K + 1 as one part and all the remaining K – 1 parts as 1.
- If N is not divisible by K:
- If K is 2, then it is not possible to split.
- Otherwise, split N into K-2 parts as all 1 and 2 and N – K as the remaining two parts.
Below code is the implementation of the above approach:
1, 1, 1, 2, 13
Time Complexity: O(K)
- Find permutation of n which is divisible by 3 but not divisible by 6
- Sum of first K numbers which are not divisible by N
- Count numbers in range 1 to N which are divisible by X but not by Y
- Count of numbers in a range that does not contain the digit M and which is divisible by M.
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Find the Nth natural number which is not divisible by A
- Find the Kth number which is not divisible by N
- Sum of largest divisor of numbers upto N not divisible by given prime number P
- Count numbers which are divisible by all the numbers from 2 to 10
- Split the number N by maximizing the count of subparts divisible by K
- Split a number into 3 parts such that none of the parts is divisible by 3
- Sum of numbers from 1 to N which are divisible by 3 or 4
- Sum of first N natural numbers which are divisible by 2 and 7
- Sum and Product of all Composite numbers which are divisible by k in an array
- Sum of first N natural numbers which are divisible by X or Y
- Sum of all numbers in the given range which are divisible by M
- Sum of all N-digit palindromic numbers which doesn't contains 0 and are divisible by 9
- Numbers that are not divisible by any number in the range [2, 10]
- Check if the number formed by the last digits of N numbers is divisible by 10 or not
- Smallest composite number not divisible by first N prime numbers