The space between two rows in a table can be done using CSS border-spacing and border-collapse property. The border-spacing property is used to set the spaces between cells of a table and border-collapse property is used to specify whether the border of table is collapse or not. The border-spacing attribute can only be used if border-collapse attribute is set to separate.
- HTML | DOM Table rows Collection
- How to create table with 100% width, with vertical scroll inside table body in HTML ?
- How to add table row in a table using jQuery?
- Grouping Rows in pandas
- HTML | rows Attribute
- How to iterate over rows in Pandas Dataframe
- Sorting rows in pandas DataFrame
- CSS | grid-auto-rows Property
- Ranking Rows of Pandas DataFrame
- HTML | DOM Textarea rows Property
- CSS | grid-template-rows Property
- Different ways to iterate over rows in Pandas Dataframe
- Count rows in a matrix that consist of same element
- How to randomly select rows from Pandas DataFrame
- Selecting rows in pandas DataFrame based on conditions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.