It was an online test which was conducted on CodeGround. This round consists of 5 sections which were
- Behavioural Analysis
- Data Structure
In the Behavioural Analysis section total no.of questions were 3 to be solved in 5 min and in the Aptitude section total questions were 9 to be solved in 15 min and In data structure total questions were 12, time for this section was 15 min and In oops section total questions were 8 to be solved in 10 min.
In the Coding section, there was 3 code and total time for this section was 45 min. The difficulty level of codes was moderate. Out 200 around 20 something went for next round and I was one of them.
It was a face to face technical round. In this round questions were asked from different subjects like DBMS, OOPs, Operating system, Computer Network and queries were given to write in DBMS, he gave me some puzzles to solve. He also told me to describe the approach which I used to solve the Coding questions in the first round. The interviewer told me to describe the project which I have written in my resume.
He also asked me about the programming language which I use. This round took almost 1 hour. 9 students out of 20 were selected for the next round.
It was a Skype interview which is taken by the senior head of SourceFuse. In this round, he gave me some program and told me to find out the output of the program. He also asked questions about oops concepts And he also told me to describe my project and what approach I used to create that project. This round was completed in 20 to 25 min. 2 out of 9 students were selected for the final round and I was one of them.
It was an HR round. No need to nervous for this round. HR was very cool and she asked me about me and my family. She told me about the work culture of the company and how an employee can grow in an organization. Basically, it was a very relaxed round. She also asked me to prefer any location between Mohali and Noida.
2 students were selected after this round and I was happy because I was one of them.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.