The human brain can easily process visuals instead of long codes to understand the algorithms. In this article, a program that program visualizes the Merge sort Algorithm has been implemented.
The GUI(Graphical User Interface) is implemented using pygame package in python.
Below is the program to visualize the Merge Sort algorithm:
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Sorting Algorithm Visualization : Quick Sort
- Sorting algorithm visualization : Insertion Sort
- Sorting algorithm visualization : Heap Sort
- Sorting Algorithms Visualization : Bubble Sort
- Sorting Algorithms Visualization | Selection Sort
- Visualization of Merge sort using Matplotlib
- Know Your Sorting Algorithm | Set 1 (Sorting Weapons used by Programming Languages)
- Know Your Sorting Algorithm | Set 2 (Introsort- C++’s Sorting Weapon)
- Sorting objects using In-Place sorting algorithm
- Merge Sort with O(1) extra space merge and O(n lg n) time
- Bead Sort | A Natural Sorting Algorithm
- A sorting algorithm that slightly improves on selection sort
- Insertion Sort Visualization using Matplotlib in Python
- Visualization of Quick sort using Matplotlib
- Why Quick Sort preferred for Arrays and Merge Sort for Linked Lists?
- Quick Sort vs Merge Sort
- Merge Sort vs. Insertion Sort
- Different ways of sorting Dictionary by Keys and Reverse sorting by keys
- Different ways of sorting Dictionary by Values and Reverse sorting by values
- Merge operations using STL in C++ | merge(), includes(), set_union(), set_intersection(), set_difference(), ., inplace_merge,
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Archit_Dwevedi0