Given an array of unsorted positive integer, sort the given array using the Socket programming .
Input : 4 5 6 1 8 2 7 9 3 0 Output :0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Input : 9 8 1 4 0 Output : 0 1 4 8 9
Compile these files using gcc command (gcc client.c -o client and gcc server.c -o server). Run the program using ./server and ./client (Please note : First you should run server program which will be waiting for client’s response and then client code).
In this program, client will take the input and send it to server and the server will sort the array using the bubble sort.
Note : Save above file as client.c
Note : Save above file as server.c
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Socket Programming in C/C++: Handling multiple clients on server without multi threading
- Add elements in start to sort the array | Variation of Stalin Sort
- Program to sort an array of strings using Selection Sort
- Bucket Sort To Sort an Array with Negative Numbers
- Sort an Array which contain 1 to N values in O(N) using Cycle Sort
- Sort an array by swapping elements of different type specified by another array
- Sort an array according to the order defined by another array
- Comparison among Bubble Sort, Selection Sort and Insertion Sort
- Explicitly assigning port number to client in Socket
- Sort an array of 0s, 1s and 2s
- How to sort a big array with many repetitions?
- Sort a nearly sorted array using STL
- Sort an array which contain 1 to n values
- How to sort an array of dates in C/C++?
- Sort a Bitonic Array
- Check if it is possible to sort the array after rotating it
- Sort an array according to count of set bits | Set 2
- Sort a binary array using one traversal
- Sort an array of 0s, 1s and 2s (Simple Counting)
- Sort the array in a given index range