Today, I was called for interview in Sopra Steria. Approximate 100 persons were present during the interview process. First round as technical test which consists of 2 complex questions from hackersearth websites. Though I failed in first round itself. One question I tries to solve and I solved that 80% but could not make to 2nd round. Question which I attempted is given below along with solution so that you can post and anybody can get help.
Q. 1 You have to take input from input device with the below sysntax :
Line 1 : T No of test cases to be checked.
Line 2 : Array Count.
Line 3 : No of elements of the array.
Line 4 : Kth largest element to be found. If not found return -1.
Line 2, 3 and 4 will get repeated accordingly what we have entered in line 1.
Rule : We need to find the differences of ant 2 numbers, if it is not present then we should add this to given array. So we would have all numbers difference present in array in last.
For Example : INPUT :
1 3 5 6 7
Input : Line 1 is : we want to pass 2 test cases.
Line 2 : Array size of First Array.
Line 3 : Array Elements separated by SPACE
Line 4 : Need to find out 2nd Largest elements.
Line 5 : Array Size of Second array for test case 2.
Line 6 : Array Elements
Line 7 : 2nd largest elements to be found
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience 2019-20
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | Set 1 (Full Time)
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | On-Campus (2019-20)
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer Trainee)
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | Set 3(For Software trainee 2018)
- Sopra Steria (Interview Process)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.