I got an opportunity to have an Interview with Sonus networks, Bangalore. Following is my interview experience:
I got interview opportunity through Elitmus .So the first round was a pH test which consisted of aptitude, English and logical questions .
After the ph test, the interview drive was conducted at Sonus bangalore office.
Around 200 people had appeared for the interview at the office premises
It was a one-to-one F2F technical interview. Some of the questions were:
1. Difference between list and array in C++.
2. When do you use new operator.
3. Some linux commands.
This round lasted for about 15 mins.
This was also another F2F technical round on core java. Some of the questions asked were:
1. Methods of object class
2. Some output related questions
3. Command for compiling and running java code
4. Questions on projects
This round lasted for about 1.5 hours.
Round started with interviewer asking me questions on what all areas I am comfortable in Java.
Then he started asking questions on using data structures in java.
Asked me question on multithreading. (write the code to start 2 threads and print the thread names).
Another question was to given a circular linked list, how would you traverse it if you are not given pointer to the head node.
I was rejected after this round. However it was a very great interview experience with Sonus Networks.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience
- Barracuda Networks Interview Experience
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- AVI Networks Interview Experience
- Tejas Networks Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Software Engineer)
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience For Internship On Campus
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience(On-campus)| Set 6
- Tejas Networks Interview Experience
- Sensen Networks Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Altiostar Networks Inc. Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Versa Networks Interview Experience
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 3
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 7 (For Internship)
- Juniper Networks Recruitment Process
- Arista Networks Internship (On campus)