Framework is a Standard way to build and deploy applications. Software Process Framework is a foundation of complete software engineering process. Software process framework includes all set of umbrella activities. It also includes number of framework activities that are applicable to all software projects.
A generic process framework encompasses five activities which are given below one by one:
In this activity, heavy communication with customers and other stakeholders, requirement gathering is done.
In this activity, we discuss the technical related tasks, work schedule, risks, required resources etc.
Modelling is about building representations of things in the ‘real world’.In modelling activity, a product’s model is created in order to better understanding and requirements.
In software engineering, construction is the application of set of procedures that are needed to assemble the product. In this activity, we generate the code and test the product in order to make better product.
In this activity, a complete or non-complete products or software are represented to the customers to evaluate and give feedback. on the basis of their feedback we modify the products for supply better product.
Umbrella activities include:
- Risk management
- Software quality assurance(SQA)
- Software configuration management(SCM)
- Formal technical reviws(FTR)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Software Engineering | Requirements Engineering Process
- Difference between Software Engineering process and Conventional Engineering Processs
- Software Engineering | Software Quality Framework
- Software Engineering | Introduction to Software Engineering
- Software Engineering | Software Design Process
- Software Engineering | Re-engineering
- Software Engineering | Reverse Engineering
- Software Engineering | Incremental process model
- Software Engineering | Project Management Process
- Difference between Forward Engineering and Reverse Engineering
- Introduction to Business Process Re-engineering
- Process Improvement in Defect Management Process (DMP)
- Software Engineering | Halstead’s Software Metrics
- Software Engineering | Classification of Software Requirements
- Software Engineering | Classification of Software
- Software Engineering | Software Project Management Complexities
- Software Engineering | Role and Responsibilities of a software Project Manager
- Software Engineering | Seven Principles of software testing
- Software Engineering | Agile Software Development
- Software Engineering | Software Maintenance
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.