Software is treated as a good software by the means of different factors. A software product is concluded as a good software by what it offers and how well it can be used. The factors that decide the software properties are divided into three categories: Operational, Transitional, and Maintenance. These are explained as following below.
In operational categories, the factors that decide the software performance in operations. It can be measured on:
When the software is moved from one platform to another, the factors deciding the software quality:
In this categories all factors are included that describes about how well a software has the capabilities to maintain itself in the ever changing environment:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Software Engineering | Quality Characteristics of a good SRS
- Characteristics of a good Software Engineer
- Characteristics of Good Object Oriented Design
- Software Engineering | Software Characteristics
- Software Engineering | Characteristics of CASE Tools
- Difference between Good Design and Bad Design in Software Engineering
- Basic Principles of Good Software Engineering approach
- Software Engineering | Introduction to Software Engineering
- Characteristics of Adaptive Software Development
- Software Engineering | Requirements Engineering Process
- Software Engineering | Re-engineering
- Software Engineering | Reverse Engineering
- Difference between Software Engineering process and Conventional Engineering Processs
- Difference between Forward Engineering and Reverse Engineering
- Requirements and feature of Good Prototyping CASE tool
- Qualities of Good User Interface Design
- Software Engineering | Halstead’s Software Metrics
- Software Engineering | Classification of Software Requirements
- Software Engineering | Classification of Software
- Software Engineering | Software Project Management Complexities
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.