Several benefits accrue from the employment of a CASE setting or perhaps isolated CASE tools. a number of those benefits are:
- A key profit arising out of the employment of a CASE setting is value saving through all development phases. totally different studies performed to live the impact of CASE place the trouble reduction between 30% to 40%.
- The use of CASE tools results in goodish enhancements to quality. this can be primarily thanks to the fact that one can effortlessly retell through the various phases of code development and therefore the possibilities of human error ar significantly reduced.
- CASE tools facilitate the manufacture of prime quality and consistent documents. Since the necessary information with reference to a wares ar maintained in an exceedingly central repository, redundancy within the keep information is reduced and thus possibilities of inconsistent documentation are reduced to a good extent.
- CASE tools confiscate most of the labor in an exceedingly code engineer’s work. for instance, they have not to check meticulously the leveling of the DFDs, however, they will effortlessly through the press of a button.
- CASE tools have crystal rectifier to revolutionary value saving in code maintenance efforts. This arises not solely thanks to the tremendous worth of a CASE setting in traceability and consistency checks, however additionally thanks to the systematic info capture throughout the assorted phases of code development as a result of adhering to a CASE setting.
- The introduction of a CASE setting has an impression on the design of operating of an organization and makes it oriented towards the structured and orderly approach.
- Software Engineering | Project size estimation techniques
- Types of Software Testing
- Software Testing | Basics
- Software Engineering | Architectural Design
- Software Engineering | Halstead’s Software Metrics
- Beta Testing | Software Testing
- Software Engineering | Debugging Approaches
- Pairwise Software Testing
- Software Engineering | COCOMO Model
- Software Engineering | Classification of Software Requirements
- Software Engineering | Classical Waterfall Model
- Software Engineering | Iterative Waterfall Model
- Benefits of Automated Cross-Browser Testing for Online Business
- Software Engineering | Spiral Model
- Software Engineering | Requirements Engineering Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.