During pandemic , my placement started and after getting so many rejections I was finally shortlisted in one of the company Societe Generale for interviews.
Round 1 : Web proctored (with camera and audio )coding and MCQ test . It had few MCQs on aptitude and few mcqs on core subjects like OS, testing , c++ . There were three coding question , they were easy . First was spiral matrix with some variation . Second was octal to binary . Third i could not remember but it was easy too.
Out of 500 students 117 were shortlisted .
Round 2: Tech interview . I was asked about DBMS in deep and some DSA questions . Also some sorting algorithms. TIP : Prepare your resume well and concentrate on core subjects.It lasted for about 40 – 45 mins .I some how managed to clear this round.
Round 3: Again tech round . In this I was asked oops concept and some questions on sorting like why we use them and what are its complexities . Also they asked me DBMS and some programs , algorithms like making queue a stack and vice-versa . The interviewer was supporting . I cleared this round too and within 15 mins ,I was made to sit for last round HR .
Round 4 : This was HR round and a tough one . The interviewer pressured me a lot . He kept saying he is not satisfied with the answer . Also kept cross questioning me . I panicked there(my great mistake ) . I could not clear this round . TIP: KEEP CALM and JUST THINK THAT YOU ARE GOOD AND HENCE THE INTERVIEWER IS PRESSURIZING YOU IN SUCH A WAY .
I hope it helps . All the best Guys. Stay Safe .
- Societe Generale Virtual Interview Experience
- Societe Generale (SocGen) Virtual Interview Experience
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (Virtual)
- Societe Generale Interview Experience | On Campus (Virtual)
- Societe Generale Virtual Recruitment Process For Software Engineer
- Societe Generale Global Solution Interview Experience | Set 1
- Societe Generale Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Société Generale interview experience
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (Campus Placement)
- Societe Generale Internship Interview Experience
- Societe Generale Interview Experience
- Societe Generale Campus Placement Drive
- Societe Generale Campus Placement - Software Engineer
- Societe General Interview Experience
- Societe General Interview Experience | On Campus Placement
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual Experience
- AppDynamics Interview Experience | On Campus (Virtual) July 2020
- SAP Labs India FTE Interview Experience | On-Campus (Virtual) 2020
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | On Campus (Virtual) July 2020
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.