GeeksforGeeks helps me a lot in preparation for my internship. I have recently grabbed an internship at Societe Generale and here is my interview experience. SG visited our campus in the august end for Interns and it is open to all but after resume shortlisting, they selected CSE + ECE/EEE +MNC +MECH.
Round 1: First round was an online test. It contains many sections of aptitude and oops/networking/database and 2 coding questions one of them I remember was on Sieve of Eratosthenes.
After that, they shortlisted 40 students and conducted 3 more round of interview.
Round 2: This was a Technical round, in this round their focus mainly on my projects and ask the simple questions of coding(very basic).
Round 3: This round was like HR plus Technical, they mainly focused on my project and experience in college. asked questions about my projects and about the experience I gained in my college.
Round 4: This was the HR round. He asked me about myself and my background with my achievements.
Out of 40, 3 students(1 ECE and 2 Mechanical) was selected and I was one of them.
- Société Generale interview experience
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Societe Generale Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Societe Generale Global Solution Interview Experience | Set 1
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (Campus Placement)
- Societe Generale Campus Placement Drive
- Societe General Interview Experience
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- HP Interview Experience | Internship
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- OYO Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (Internship)
- Chegg Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 7 (Internship)