1st Round: Aptitude
25 General aptitude and 25 technical questions, 75 mins.
Tips- Manage time efficiently, don’t even try something new during the test 😛
2nd Round: Group Discussion
Topic: Start-Ups are a boon or a bane – made to speak against start-ups. My points – a well-established company gives you job security. Not all start-ups make it big. There are many start-ups built from the same idea, nothing new so success probability itself is low.
2nd Topic: Robotics in Banking- first made to talk against the topic then reversed it and made to speak for the topic.
GD took about 30 mins.
Tips- Make eye contact with everyone in the group, it makes you look more confident. Try to be polite, don’t get too excited at any point. Be a good listener. Help your group mates, especially the members who are finding it hard to talk.
3rd Round: Technical Interview
- Program to reverse a string.
- Made to write an SQL query .
- Difference between C/C++, C++/Java.
Questions on anything on the resume. I had mentioned I learned the basics of CSS, so was asked about CSS, I told him what I knew and added that I only learned the basics and if I were doing a project which needed it I’d learn more. Similarly, was questioned on HTML. Then the interviewer asked if I knew XML. Questions based on the workshops attended. Then asked me what domain I like programming in, I said I like development and I don’t like system programming. Then on projects. What I know about SG.
Overall, the technical interview was damn chill, only basic questions were asked.
4th Round: HR Interview
Tell me about yourself. Questions on your resume. Question on artificial intelligence. Because I mentioned that I like math, he asked me what the mathematical method to find the shortest path between nodes is. I tried to use brute force and explain it, wasn’t satisfied. Then I used Bellman Ford, that was also not satisfactory. I got a little tensed now, but the lady HR was like ,” Its okay J”. Why I would like to work in SG.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Société Generale interview experience
- Societe Generale Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (Campus Placement)
- Societe Generale Campus Placement Drive
- Societe General Interview Experience
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- Global Shiksha Interview Experience
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- Coda Global Interview Experience
- Global Logic Interview Experience
- Sapient global market Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 105 ( Global Delivery )
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience
- Great West Global interview experience (On-Campus)