1.Find the top view of binary tree.
2.Sort an array containing only digit 1, 2 and 3 in O(n) time.
3.E.g 2, 1, 1, 3, 2, 1, 2 Output : 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3
4. Print 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3 using 9 threads using group of 3 threads each.
5. Difference between callable and runnable.
6.Spring bean scopes.
7.What are the different annotation in spring, difference between @Controller, @Service, @Component.
8.Design Sign up api and write code using spring boot, which should handle exceptions.
9. How multithreading works inside hardware in the cpu cores?
10. What are locks, what is synchronization , what is thread safety and why so important is it in java ?
11. What is equals and hashcode contract. How hashmap is implemented in java? What if equals always return true?
12. How hashcode is implemented after put method in hashmap.
13. What is the front Controller or Dispatcher servlet?
14. What are the different memory areas in jvm where an object lives during its lifetime?
15. What is concurrent hashmap? How does it work ? What are the segments inside it and how much are they when it is instantiated.
Q.Sort a partially sorted array.
Q. How would you create your own custom compile-time exceptions ?
Q. What is Apache Kafka? When to use?
Q. Java 8 features discussion.
Q. Move zero at the end of the array without disturbing the order of non zero elements.
Q. What are different type of traversals in the binary tree(DFS- Inorder, Preorder, postorder) and BFS .
Q. What is the difference between static and non static memory area in the class? Why we cannot access non-static variables from static context directly?
I cannot make it through the third round. 🙁
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.