Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 6 (On Campus)
Hi, Snapdeal visited our campus recently, and here’s my interview experience!
20 Aptitude Questions.
2 Coding Questions – 1. Given points of two lines A(x1,y1 x2,y2) & B(x3,y3 x4,y4) find whether the points intersect or not!
2. Overlapping paintings, find no. of paintings that can be seen distinctly, extreme co-ordinates of paintings are given!
First Round Interview :
1. Given a binary search tree, and a number k, find two nodes in the tree such that their sum adds upto k!
2. Print a binary tree in zig-zag order!
I was asked to code both using Java!
Some simple puzzles.
Second Round Interview :
1. Tell me the logic of the program written in the first round!Improve it, try for O(n) complexity!
Now make some changes in the same code in order to get O(1) complexity in most cases.(Use Dynamic Programming!)
Puzzle : a glass, a tap given! fill the glass half without the use of any measuring instruments!
Third Round Interview :
Write a program to print “Hello” and “World” infinitely using two threads, such that one thread prints the String “Hello” and the other prints “World”!
– Why sleep() cannot be used?
– Why have you used synchronized keyword?
– How will a deadlock occur in this program?
– What will be the solution for breaking the deadlock?
Write a program in Java to find whether a given tree is a subtree of another one or not! both iterative as well as recursive!
Fourth Round Interview : HR Round
Tell me something about yourself!
How were the interviews?
How were the interview questions?
What are the demerits in SnapDeal?
I would like to thank geeksforgeeks for a exhaustive set of interview questions and study material, which indeed has helped me a lot!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.