CV shortlisting :
Total 70 students applied from all the three branches of circuital(CSE, ECE and EE) for internship in Snapdeal as a product analyst role .As Snapdeal came very late for the internship program, there was a remote process for which initial round was CV shortlisting round and all the interviews were conducted via Skype . Around 20 students were shortlisted . What they have seen in CV were the key words include SQL, Tableau and excel etc .
Around 3 interviews were conducted . The last one is the HR round . All interviewers are very supportive although the Skype interview is not very good as compared to face to face interview from my point of view.
I was asked about my CV and a brief introduction . 5 minutes given for all the details candidate wants to tell the interviewer . As i have done a project on R the interviewer asked the questions related to R language . some of the questions were :-
- What are the different data types used in R language?
- How to convert model into database in R language?
- Different libraries i have used in my projects, i told him about ggtheme2 .The interviewer was impressed after knowing how many libraries i have used .
I was also asked about the questions related to SQL . Some of the questions were as follows:-
- What are joins ? Why we use joins?
- They asked me a question related to inner join . It was a basic question where they wanted to know how much i know about the joins .
- He asked a simple question on union with example .
After asking questions about my projects, the interviewer asked me to tell the pros and cons after viewing the first layout of the app snapdeal . I told him about the pros and cons for which the interviewer shifted to Android development part . After a long discussion about the app the interviewer asked me about what else i know about snapdeal like what is the difference between Snapdeal and Amazon ? Basically interviewer wants to know how much secondary knowledge we have about the company .
Overall my Skype interview was good and total 9 students were shortlisted in this round . I was one of them.
The interviewer greeted me very politely . He also asked a few questions on my projects and extracurricular activities. The interviewer asked me about how much i will rate myself in SQL . I told him 7/10 and briefly explain all my projects related to MySQL . The interviewer asked me some technical questions on SQL . He gave me a sample set and asked 2 questions on inner join and outer joins. I answered them all . After this he wanted to know how much i know about product analyst job description . I told him what does product analyst do for which he didn’t seem satisfied . He asked me various questions on click data stream analytics . I didn’t have much knowledge about it so i was not comfortable much about that .
At last, the interviewer asked if i have some questions for him . I asked him about the role . What more we need to learn ?He answered all the questions very politely.
Overall my 2nd round was not good and total 4 students were shortlisted in this round . I wasn’t one of them .
Q1) Tell me about yourself ?
Q2) What do you think about does product analyst do ?
Q3) Do you have any questions for us ?
Out of 4, 3 students were selected for the internship program . Overall the interviewers were polite and good .The only drawback was Skype interview as it was comparable difficult with respect to face to face interview . The only thing i wanted to tell all the students to properly read the job description and about the role .
- Snapdeal Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 12 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Snapdeal (Software) Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 2)
- Snapdeal interview experience | Set 3
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 6 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 7 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 9 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 10 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 11 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for SDET)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus for Software Engineer 1)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Software Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.