Round 1: Pure Core Java Round.Emphasis on basics (String immutability, Exception handling, Generics).
Round 2: In second round, interviewer asked me to write pseudo code for duplicate check of word in sentence and create user defined exception . He then started with framework questions for Spring and Hibernate . Below are some of the questions:
- Difference between Qualifier and Autowire.
- Spring MVC Request Response flow
- Caching in Hibernate
- Profiling in Spring
Round 3: Third round was regarding the projects i have worked on. My stack includes Designing and Implementation of Rest services, SOAP services, Microservices, elastic search etc. I don’t remember all the questions but yes some of them are listed below:
- Explain WSDL (Web Service Descriptor Language) syntactically and semantically.
- While designing rest endpoint what key points you keep in mind.
- Microservices interaction and how used 2 Phase Commit protocol in it.
- Write query for fetching data at specific index from elastic search.
Round 4 : Fourth round was architecture round.
Person having 13+ years of experience took this round . We had discussion around project architecture and optimization of db queries. Lastly, most strong data structures you have . mine was Linked List, so we discussed 2-3 problems on Linked List
Round 5: Last was HR Round .
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.