I applied in Snapdeal through Naukri.com job portal. Currently I am working as a Web developer and I got the call from Snapdeal for the face to face round. I had only 8 months of industrial experience as a developer. I did certification from Udemy in Node and React then updated my CV and applied there. I was also doing practice side by side. When I went for the interview, I was called for the face to face directly.
The interviewer was very nice to me and firstly he asked about my introduction and about my experience. I gave that and after that he asked about my project on react, there I mentioned about my mini project (I was new in React). Later he didn’t ask about project and after looking at my CV the first question he gave to me is to solve an array.
He gave me circular array list where he gave me the challenge to find a specific element from an array and if it matches or found then I need to print the index of that specific element.
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 12 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience for SDE II
- Snapdeal Interview Experience
- Snapdeal interview experience | Set 3
- SnapDeal Interview Experience | Set 17 (For SDET)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 6 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 7 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 9 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 10 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 11 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Software Engineer)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | On-Campus for Internship
- Snapdeal (Software) Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 2)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for SDET)
- Android Developer Interview at Headstrong and SnapDeal
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 15 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.