Problem – This smart calculator works on the text statement also. The user need not provide algebraic expression always. It fetches the word form the command (given by the user) and then formulates the expression.
Input : Hi calculator plz find the lcm of 4 and 8. Output : 8 Input : Hi smart plz find the multiplication of 3 and 9. Output : 27 Input : Hi smart plz end the program. Output : Thanks for enjoy with me.
Code : Python code for smart calculation
--------------Welcome to smart calculator------------ --------------My name is MONTY-------------------- enter your queries: tell me the hcf of 4 and 8 4.0 enter your queries: hi plz tell me 7 + 8 Sorry ,this is beyond my ability enter your queries: pls add 7 and 8 15.0
- How to make calculator using kivy | Python
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Basic calculator program using Python
- Python | Loan calculator using Tkinter
- Program to create grade calculator in Python
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.